- Have completed at least one half of an engineering curriculum leading to a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Environmental, or Construction Engineering.
- Rank scholastically in the upper one-third of his or her class, with grade point average based on credits earned at SDSU.
- Will have been registered in the Civil, Environmental, or Construction Engineering curriculum for at least one semester at the time of initiation.
- Must have achieved Junior or Senior standing in Civil, Environmental, or Construction Engineering.
- Must have completed CIVE 218 and AE 220 or equivalent for Civil Engineering majors, ENVE 355 and AE 280 or equivalent for Environmental Engineering majors, or CIVE 218 and CONE 280 for Construction Engineering majors by the end of the pledge semester.
- Must not be a graduating senior at the end of the pledge semester unless given special consideration by Chapter Officers.
- Please contact the President for further details. (EMAIL)
NOTE: If you think you are eligible and were accidentally overlooked for initiation, please contact the Chapter vice President (Email).
Why Join Chi Epsilon ?
Matthew Macasaddu - XE | Fall 2020 Associate Editor